Animals are too tasty to be a subject of ethics
5 reasons why I am considering eating meat.
1. Animal lives are less valuable, thus they must feel less pain.
2. If it was so bad to eat animals, it would be illegal as politicians know what’s best for us.
3. I already rescue dogs, so I can eat other animals as I’ve accumulated good karma points.
4. Vegetarianism is a fad. It’s a “personal” choice. If I chose to eat an animal, it’s a personal matter between me and that stupid goat.
5. My ancestors used to eat meat, so I should too. So once I am over that meat eating barrier, it opens up a whole new range of behaviors for me as there’s plenty that my ancestors did which is now frowned upon in civil society.