5 Steps to Get Your Dog to Wear a Muzzle
January 16, 2018
- Put treats in bottom of muzzle.
- Allow them to eat the treat by putting their face in the muzzle.
- Slowly work towards getting them comfortable with the straps behind their ears.
- Once they are comfy, work towards clasping the straps by feeding through the muzzle while its on their face.
- Do all of this many times BEFORE you need the muzzle!
Have a training question? Ask in a comment!
PS Woody, the dog in the video, is up for adoption! Learn more at http://peepalfarm.org/adopt