MOONG DAL IDLI WITH COCONUT CHUTNEY
August 3, 2020
Contributed by Karishma Sharma
- 2 small cups yellow moong dal
- Salt to taste
For Coconut chutney
- Half coconut with skin
- Piece of ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 green chillies
- 1/4 cup of chana
- Soak moong dal for 3 hours then grind in a mixer to a fine paste.
- Take a pan, add some oil, jeera, mustard seeds, dry chillies and curry leaves
- Add this to the grounded batter and add salt and a teaspoon eno.
- Then mix the batter well
- Pour the batter in idli pan n steam for 20 mins
- Grind all the ingredients together in a mixer.
- It's ready to serve directly after grinding
- You can add some peanuts (optional)
- Serve both of them together.