VEG VEGAN MAYO SANDWICH
August 2, 2020
Contributed by Karishma Sharma
- 1 cup grated cabbage
- ⅓ cup grated carrots
- ¼ cup finely chopped bell pepper (capsicum)
- 1 medium potato boiled and mashed (optional)
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise - eggless or vegan, add as required
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder or add as required
- Oregano n chilli flakes
- 8 to 10 bread slices - whole wheat, brown, white or multigrain bread
Oil as required
- preparation for mayonnaise sandwich
- In a mixing bowl take the grated carrots, finely chopped bell pepper shredded cabbage You can also add some steamed corn kernels
- Add one medium sized potato, which has been boiled, peeled and chopped.(optional)
- Add ⅓ cup vegan mayonnaise, ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
- Chilli flakes
- Mix very well.
- U can also add tomato ketchup
- Spread oil on the bread slices.
- Now spread veg mayonnaise stuffing on the bread slices.
- Place on top the remaining slices and slice the mayo sandwiches in rectangles or triangles or small squares. You can even toast or grill these sandwiches.
- While serving veg mayonnaise sandwiches, you can garnish with some grated carrots and grated cheddar cheese.