May 30, 2020
Another popular South Indian Breakfast that can be made with the same batter as that of Idli. It surely adds variety to breakfast and goes well served with coconut chutney, sambhar or podi.
- Onion 1 chopped finely
- Green chilly 2 chopped finely
- Cabbage 1 small chopped finely
- Capsicum 1 chopped finely
- Beans 3-4 chopped finely
- In the basic batter like the one for Idli, add these finely chopped veggies.
- Heat oil on a pan and make pancakes from the batter, to get Uttapam. Turn on both sides and spread a bit of oil on top to get a golden colour. Uttapam is ready to be served.