Sprouts Salad with Tofu
Contributed by Vandana Khurana
1 cup steamed Moong and Moth Dal Sprouts
1 cubed Cucumber
1 cubed Tomato with or without skin
1 ripe Avocado sliced
8-10 small cubes of Tofu (some pieces can be crushed too)
Boiled Potato cubed optional
2 Green chilies cut finely
Roasted Peanuts handful
Oil 1 tbsp
1 tbsp Lime juice
1/2 tsp chat masala
Table salt to taste
1. Transfer sprouts to a large mixing bowl.
2. Add all the ingredients for the salad.
3. Give it a good toss. Add oil, salt, chat masala and lemon juice.
4. Mix gently; you can use a fork to mix the salad.
5. Garnish with Peanuts and Grapes.
Serve the sprouts salad with a Mint cooler in the afternoon!!