Simple Chutney from Tamil Nadu
May 15, 2020
Contributed by Sharmila Shanmugasundaram
With several options available for Chutneys, this is a simple one. Loaded with the goodness of proteins and fiber, this is surely not to be missed!!
- Ground dry red chillies 2-3
- Coconut 1
- Roasted Channa Dal 3-4 spoons
- Roasted Urad Dal 3-4 spoons
- Mustard Seeds 1/4 spoon
- Curry Leaves a bunch
- Onions fried 1
- Just ground dried red chillies, coconut and roasted chana dal with some water.
- Add some salt and tempered mustard seeds.
- To this mixture add roasted urad dal and curry leaves.
- Add finely chopped fried onions and salt.
Is ready to be relished!