May 28, 2020
The Sesame Seeds Chutney Recipe is one of the popular accompaniment recipes from South India. Sesame with its nutty taste and flavor gives a unique taste to this til/ sesame ki chutney.
- Sesame seeds- 100g
- Garlic- 7-8 cloves
- Green Chillies- 2-3
- Lemon- 1
- Mustard seeds- ½ tsp
- Mustard oil-½ tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Dry roast the sesame seeds.
- Let the sesame seeds cool down.
- Add sesame seeds, garlic, onion and green chillies to mixie and grind
- Heat oil in a frying pan and temper mustard seeds in the oil.
- Add the ground paste to the temper, and squeeze lemon on top once cool. The Chutney is now ready to be savoured.