ROASTED TOMATO, PUMPKIN AND BASIL SOUP
August 3, 2020
Contributed by Reema Mendiratta
- 1 kg tomatoes
- 250gm pumpkin
- A handful of fresh Basil leaves/a few spoonfuls of dried crushed basil.
- A few spoonfuls of olive oil.
- A dash of Tabasco
- Salt n pepper to taste.
- Roughly chop up tomatoes and pumpkin,season with salt n basil.Add a dash of olive oil n roast in an oven at 200 degrees for 45-50 mins.
- Let it cool and then blend in a mixie to a fine puree.(Add water as needed while blending).
- Transfer to a pan, add water to achieve the desired consistency.
- Taste the soup n adjust seasoning as needed.(salt n pepper)
- Add the Tabasco n bring to a boil. Simmer for a few minutes.
Your lip smacking bowl of goodness is ready!!