May 28, 2020
This nutty chutney with its spiciness makes a perfect combination with snacks, making it difficult to be missed.
- Garlic- 7-8 cloves
- Green Chillies- 2-3
- Curry Leaves- 8-7
- Mustard Seeds- ½ tea spoon
- Salt- to taste
- Water- ½ bowl
- Mustard Oil- 4-5 tbs
- Roast the peanuts
- Grind peanuts, garlic and green chilli with water, in a mixie.
- Temper the curry leaves and mustard seeds in hot mustard oil.
- Once cool, let the temper mix with peanut-garlic-green chilli paste.
- Add salt to taste. The Chutney is now ready to be served.