PAN MADE WHOLE WHEAT MOMOS
August 3, 2020
Contributed by Sneha Rajurkar
- Grated carrots
- Finely chopped onions
- Minced garlic
- Minced ginger
- Green chillies
- Whole wheat atta
- Drinking water.
- As mentioned above prepare the ingredients and sautee them in a pan with little bit of oil of choice. Add salt and cook everything to your liking. This is the filling.
- Now make the dough out of whole wheat Atta/ flour and attach to a mostly firm consistency and then make equal size balls out of it. Roll these balls in puri size diameter.
- Now fill your filling in the puries and seal it in whatever shape you prefer for your eyes, they all will taste the same to your tongue.
- Once you are done with the filling and sealing part, heat your pan.
- Add very little oil to it just for greasing the bottom.
- Now keep your momos with some space between them or they'll stick during steaming. Make sure the pan is non-stick.
- Put a lid on it, after a min open the lid and add half glass of water right on it and put the lid again. Let them all steam/boil/broil in there. Once the water evaporates your dumplings/momos are ready.
Enjoy them with dips of your choice, I like red chilli chutney to go with it!!