Mulberry (Shahtoot)Jam Recipe4
Contributed by Chhavi Mital
Index Fusion Food
Sugar to taste
Half a lemon juice
1. Wash the mulberries well and cut off their stems.
2. Chop the berries in small pieces.
3. Heat a pan and throw all the chopped berries, some sugar (as per your taste) and some water (if required).
4. Squeeze half lemon juice into the mixture and bring it to a boil for 10-15 minutes depending upon the consistency you want.
5. Carefully transfer the jam into the sterilized jar and let it cool at room temperature.
Voila! It's done :)