MORINGA LEAVES THORAN from Karela
August 2, 2020
Contributed by Rajni Syam
- Moringa/drumstick leaves
- Green Chilli
- Turmeric Powder
- Coconut oil
- Mustard Seeds
- Grated Coconut
- Wash the drumstick/moringa leaves. Grind coarsely shallots, green chillies, turmeric powder and salt. Mix the paste with moringa leaves and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds and then add rice and saute for a minute.
- Add the moringa/drumstick leaves and saute. Keep the pan covered and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add grated coconut and stir fry until all water from the leaves evaporates.
- The dish is ready to serve!!!