Mango Sweet Chutney
May 28, 2020
A traditional Mango sweet chutney is a feast to the taste buds.
- Raw mangoes- 1kg
- Sugar- 1 kg
- Garam Masala powder- 25kg
- Red chilli powder- 1 tbsp
- Salt- 50g
- Vinegar- 1 Service spoon
- Remove the skin of the mangoes and grate the mangoes.
- Empty the grated mango into a pan, with sugar.
- Heat the mix.
- Keep boiling the mix till it turns to thick residue.
- Add garam masala powder, salt, red chilli and vinegar.
- Give the mix a boil or two, till it reaches the required consistency.
- One can also add raisins and dry dates in the chutney. The Mango Chutney is now ready!!