LACHHA PARATHA from Uttar Pradesh
August 2, 2020
Contributed by Karishma Sharma
- Whole wheat atta
- 1tsp oil
- Maggi masala
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour (ata). Mix little salt and 1 teaspoon oil
- Make a soft dough using water.
- Knead the dough for 5-6 minutes until it becomes soft. Cover and keep the dough for 20 minutes.
- Take a ball of lil Big size
- roll it then sprinkle lil maggi masala
- Keep folding the chapati like paper fan
- Then fold it n roll again
- Toast in tava with small ghee both sides
- Maggi masala is optional