Kachchi Kairi / Raw Mango Chutney from Madhya Pradesh
May 15, 2020
Is a tangy Indian dip/ chutney made using fresh coriander, mint and raw green mangoes.It is best loved during summers due to its cooling properties.
- Pudina- 1 cup
- Dhania- 1 cup
- Kachchi kairi/ Raw Mango- 1/4 cup (can take more kairi if it is not very sour).
- Salt to taste
- Green chillies to spice quotient
- Onion- 1 small cut in cubes
- Adrak- 1 cube of 1inch by 1 inch
- Garlic- 7 or 8 big pieces
- Add the all together in the grinder and grind coarsely.
- Adjust the salt and sourness with lime.
An accompaniment with Paratha, snacks and even chats is ready to eat!