INSTANT RAVA TOAST
July 29, 2020
Contributed by Papiya Ghosal
- Slice bread (either white or brown or multigrain)
- 1/2 cup sooji
- 1/2 cup vegan curd
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped capsicum
- 2 chopped green chilli
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Add Sooji, vegan curd & all the chopped veggies in a bowl. Mix everything into a smooth batter. Stand it for 10 mins.
- Toast the bread slightly with butter. On one side, spread the above batter evenly. It should not be a very thick layer.
- Place this side on the frying pan. You can fry it in oil.
- Cook both sides evenly. Press it with the spatula slightly.
- Once ready, cut into a triangle shape.
- Serve them hot with ketchup or green chutney.
Serve hot for breakfast!!