HANDVO from Gujrat
August 2, 2020
Contributed by Parul Shah
- Handvo Flour
- Vegan VeYogurt
- Green Chilli paste
- Ginger Paste
- White Gourd (Doodhi)
- Mustard seed
- Sesame Seed
- Curry Leaves
- In the handvo flour mix (which you get in stores). Add vegan yogurt, salt & soak for about an hour.
- Then add green chilli paste, ginger paste, oil, hing & grated & squeezed white gourd (Doodhi) mix well. Then add eno & mix very well till it like froths.
- Immediately pour in a non stick baking tray.
- Tempering: In a small pan heat a little oil and add mustard seeds to it.
- Once it crackles add sesame seeds & curry leaves & pour over the handvo.
- Then put to bake till it's brown on top.
- Remove & serve.
You can have this with Gol Keri or Choonda (get ready made outside) or green chutney!!