Dried mango powder (amchoor) Chutney
May 28, 2020
A quick fix chutney, can replace the tamarind chutney for snacks if in a rush.
- Amchoor/ Mango powder- 50g
- Onion seeds- 1/4th spoon
- Coriander seeds- 1/4th spoon
- Jaggery- 100g
- Fennel seeds-1/4th spoon
- Cumin seeds- 1/4th spoon
- Whole red chillies- 1 (optional)
- Garam Masala powder- 1/4th spoon
- Red chilli powder- ½ spoon
- Salt- ½ tsp
- Mustard oil- 4-5tbs
- Soak the dried mango powder/ aamchoor overnight. 50g aamchoor to one glass of water.
- Heat the mustard oil and prepare a temper of the whole red chillies, coriander seeds, onion seeds, cumin seeds, garam masala powder and red chilli powder.
- Mix soaked dried mango powder, jaggery and water with the temper. Heat till it thickens to required consistency. The quick fix chutney is ready to be savoured.