Dates Chutney is an easy recipe that can be prepared anytime for friends and family to enjoy with appetizers and snacks.This is a tangy and sweet flavoured chutney recipe that tastes best with fried snacks.
- Dates- 100g
- Tamarind- 50g
- Jaggery or Sugar- 100g
- Garam masala- 1/4th spoon
- Red chilli powder- 1/4th spoon
- Salt- to taste
- Soak jaggery, tamarind and dates till it is putrefying.
- Separate the pulp from the dates.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the mix and boil till it reaches jam like consistency. The Dates Chutney can now be savoured!!