Cold brinjal mix (eaten with bread)
May 29, 2020
This cold mix of Brinjal, loaded with nutrients is a treat to the taste buds. Is ready in a jiffy too!!
- Round brinjals, big- 1 kg
- Tomato- 2
- Onion- 2 big
- Green chilli- 3-4
- Coriander- 50 gm
- Black pepper- ½ tsp
- Salt- ½ tsp
- Olive oil- as you like
- Roast the brinjal on direct flame and remove the skin.
- Mash the brinjal.
- Finely chop onion, tomato, green chilli and coriander.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and add olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to the mix.
- Refrigerate before consuming. Tastes best with bread!