Black Chana Chutney
May 28, 2020
This Chutney, rich in protein and iron, serves as a healthy accompaniment served with roti and parathas.
- Green Chilli- 3-4
- Roasted black chickpeas- 100g (remove the skin)
- Fresh coconut- 50g
- Mustard seeds- 1/4th tbs
- Curry Leaves- 8-10 leaves
- Whole red chillies- 2
- Salt- to taste
- Water- ½ bowl (depending on the consistency)
- Mustard oil- 1 spoon
- Grind coconut, chickpeas, garlic, green chillies and salt in mixie.
- Temper/ tadka red chilli, curry leaves and mustard seeds in hot oil.
- Once the temper cools down, mix it with the ground ingredients from step 1.
- You may mix water to get the desired consistency. The Chutney is ready to be served!