July 28, 2020
Contributed by Parul Shah
Dry Masala to grind:
- Boriya Marcha
- Kashmiri Mirchi
1 To make.Coconut Curry:
- Grind all of the above to dry powder.
- Roast Dalia powder keep separately.
- Add this powder to the coconut milk (Tin), do mixie to it so no lumps.
- Take a pan, put little oil, once warm add the dry masala, mix for 2-3 mins then add the above coconut milk mixture & salt to it mix & let it boil for a few mins, remove & keep aside. Serve hot.
2. Boil spaghetti & keep aside in a bowl. Serve hot.
3. To make Maida chips:
- Take flour, add oil & salt & make a dough.
- Roll & cut into thin-medium size chips & fry till brown. Keep aside.
4. Accompaniments to keep all separately in bowls on the table:
- Peel & chop potatoes in small cubes. In a pan put little oil, once warm add the chopped potatoes to it & saute till cooked add little salt & pinch of turmeric. Keep aside.
- Slice onions: In a pan add oil, once warm add slices onions & mix till onions turn brown. Keep aside.
- Sliced garlic: In a pan add oil, add sliced garlic till golden brown.
- Parboiled chopped carrots.
- Chopped cucumber.
- Chopped green chillies in vinegar.