BHARVA MIRCHI from Rajasthan
August 3, 2020
Contributed by Sneha Rajurkar
- Fennel seeds
- Hing or asafoetida
- Grated ginger
- Coriander seed powder
- Red chillies powder
- Bit of water
- Big chillies... like real big.
- In a pan, heat some oil of choice and then add fennel seeds, then ginger, then coriander seed powder, then besan.
- Roast everything and then once all is mixed add salt and chilli powder because it burns it’s better to add it at the end.
- Once you see it’s all roasted add a little bit of water and turn this mixture into a dough consistency.
- Slit open the big chillies and fill this mixture in them, now place these chillies in an open pan and add lots of oil to roast them from all sides.
- Once they darken and soften they are ready to eat.
Can be relished with Paratha or hot chapatis!!