BEETROOT TIKKI from Uttar Pradesh
July 29, 2020
Contributed by Shabina Agrarwal
- 2 Beetroot
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Green Chillies finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Chaat masala
- ½ tsp chilli powder, coriander powder and haldi powder each
- ½ cup boiled sweet corn
- Bread crumbs
- Saute grated beetroot in 2 tsp of oil for 2 min
- In a bowl of mashed potatoes add all the above ingredients along with the fried beetroot.
- Fold it in a form of patty
- Now before frying make a slurry of 2 tsp maida and keep a bowl of suji or breadcrumbs for coating.
- Now dip each patty in the slurry then coat it in the breadcrumb and shallow fry it on both side.
- Serve it with your favourite chutney, sauce or dip.