AAM KA MURABBA from Uttar Pradesh
July 28, 2020
Contributed by Pritta Dasgupta
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 raw mangoes cut into very small cubes or long slices upto ur choice
- 5-6 strings saffron
- 2 Bay leaves
- 4-5 whole black pepper
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ Salt
- Red chilly powder (optional)
- Take one thick pan, put sugar, cubes of mango, black pepper, bay leaves and water.
- Let it boil for 30-40 min till mangoes get transparent and sugar syrup get thick.
- Add salt and saffron (and red chilly if u wish to) and let it cool for 1 hour.
- Enjoy it with anything and everything.